Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android or Flutter and how to deal with different screens.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning. Knowledge in (SQlite), TCP Communication, Firebase.
• Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
• Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, Bluetooth connection.
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent