Agri IoT

According to United Nations, the primary sector will need to increase its food production by 70% over the next 30 years in order to satisfy the increased population in 2050. Agriculture is a sector that provides livelihood for 40% of worlds population and feeds the other 60%. There is a hidden challenge that requires smart agriculture, the so called connected farms are going to be next revolution.

The aim of connected (IoT) farm is to leverage existing telecommunications technologies to increase control over farming facilities, which in turn will result in more efficient farm management. With sensors installed in farm’s infrastructure, a farmer can digitally check factors that required specific skills or were quiet simply impossible to anticipate.

The aim of non-profit organization was to determine – how yield of farmland is directly related to environmental parameters and quality of water. Referencing historical weather patterns, localized real time data is analyzed.

PARAMETERS ANALYZED

BENEFITS