Safety is everyone’s priority
A lost time injury (LTI) is an injury sustained by an employee that will ultimately lead to the loss of productive work time in the form of worker delays or absenteeism. An injury is considered a lost time injury only when the worker is unable to perform the regular duties of the job, takes time off for recovery, or is assigned modified work duties for recovery period.
The LTI clock marks the duration in Man days and Man hours. Clock features 7 segment LED displays and also featured with remote control and mobile app for reset and to set values of the days and hours.
- Manday, Manhour & Date display – 1.5 inch LED display with 8 characters
- EEPROM to store 500 bytes
- Reset switch
- Wireless RF 433Khz Receiver
- Wi-Fi hotspot communication to mobile
Android Mobile App
- LTI Reset function
- RTCC clock time synchronization