Energy Gateway Unit is an ethernet based solution which takes the energy and power related parameters to remote server and also executes commands to drive the outputs and configurations.
It has inbuilt 2 Opto-isolated input zones, 2 RTD temperature/LUX zones, UPS Battery voltage measurements and two relay controlled output zones. The output can be operated remotely or through any of the pre-set schedules. The 2 RTD zones shall be configured as temperature or Lux Zone by using the configurators, the device can also measure UPS DC voltage upto 140V DC.
- Ethernet based indoor device
- 2 Analog zones which can be configured and used as temperature or Lux Zones
- 2 Configurable Digital Zones
- 2 Outputs controllable from remote manually & through 4 different schedules
- Isolated UPS battery voltage measurement upto 140 V DC
- Provision to interface RS 485 modbus – Rax-Tech IRC : 5 relays 2x30A, 3x8A relays with circuit ON/OFF status.
- Provision to interface PROTECH DG Monitoring – DG Fuel level, Battery voltage through modbus/RS485
- Provision to interface RS485 modbus – 3 phase energy meter up to 4
- Provision to interface UPS through RS232 port
- Software Utility to configure, monitor, control and to report.
- Power consumption – 12 V DC, 2 A