The MaPa school vehicle tracking system is the device installed in a school bus/van.
This system is used to track the vehicle and continuously monitor the position of a moving vehicle and report the status to the management.
Using RFID, child boarding can be tracked and notified to parents.
Parents can also track the school bus by giving missed calls or by sending SMS.
This unit is capable of monitoring and recording the boarding details of registered users traveling in the vehicle.
- Rugged ABS Indoor enclosure
- Input power – 12V DC
- Configuration through admin / management mobile numbers
- Storage of data enabled through flash
- GPS module with built in antenna
- GSM module with GPRS communication
- Micro USB provided to feed and retrieve the data
- Tamper and panic switches for security
- Over speed alert through SMS
- Position of the vehicle can be received through SMS and on missed call as request
- Boarding details of children sent to parents through SMS
- LED indications for GSM, GPS, Power and card status
- Vehicle Tracking
- Digital Mapping
- Fleet Maintenance
- Driver Management
- Route Optimization
- Alerts & Notifications
- Enhanced Security
- Extensive Reports
- Graphical Dashboard