The Refrigerator Monitoring System is used to monitor the different status of the refrigerator such as temperature, Door open/close, location of the Refrigerator and the Weight of individual trays. These status information are passed to a remote server using GPRS data packets from the system, and the same is alerted and displayed in a web page for the user view and also as a Alert. The user can take the statistics of the data and use it for any analysis, and records.
- Compact housing.
- GPS/GPRS used to provide precise time and date.
- Flash used to store the unsent alert packets.
- GPRS connectivity to transfer the data to the server.
- Temperature Sensed from -65 deg to +99 Deg with 1 deg accuracy
- Door sensor to know the open/close status of the Refrigerator door.
- Dual Weight sensor for each Tray to sense the weight upto 40Kg per tray.
- Alerts when temperature changes to 2 deg difference.
- Alerts when GPS location moves for more than 20 meters.
- Alerts when the tray weight deviates for 100 grams.
- Alerts when the door open/close.
- Every 2 minutes once the RMD send a packet with current location to the server.
- Power ON LED indication.
- GPS LED indication for valid GPS data.
- GSM LED indication for GPRS Connectivity.
- Power backup for 2 hours when main power failure.
- Power Adapter with 100 – 230VAC input, 12VDC output.