IoT is no more a ‘next-gen’ technology.
Internet of Things (IoT) is weaving its way into almost every industry today, even though it will impact some industries more than others. We can be assured that with the deployment of large scale IoT devices, the need for a robust platform is ever increasing.
As industries digitize, the IOT, real time information and digital tools are breaking traditional silos, enabling remote operation of facilities and creating innovative and sustainable models. Keeping all the hype aside, onboarding an IoT platform is challenging. Let us not leave any factor behind and build connected technologies that can improve transparency of processes so that decision makers get better at what they’re best at.
Since one size doesn’t fit all, each IoT platform is designed to address unique requirements and challenges. Talk to us, and know more about how to raise the bar for digital transformation.
- Agile – leveraging micro-services based architecture
- Scalability – star topology network
- Interoperability – go hand in hand with legacy systems
- Device health & configuration management
- Cloud deployment ready
- Secure communication protocols
- Multiple communication modes
- Integration with enterprise grade applications
- Encoded data packages
- Performance based dashboards & visualization
- Events based actions & reports
Anywhere where we want to
- Gather data
- Analyze data
- Derive meaningful information
- Trigger Actions leading to automation
- Remote monitoring
- Predictive maintenance
Internet of Things : An engine of efficiency & savings.