The temperature and lux sensor (TLS) is an analog input device used to give analog data values to the main controller. The TLS sensor can be installed in multiple sections of the room or a building where security and automation are required. The TLS gives accurate value of the ambient temperature and LUX values (unit of light intensity) based on which automation of AC and light control can be done.
- 12V DC supply is given as input to the unit.
- High sensitivity LUX sensor to sense the light intensity level in LUX
- High sensitivity temperature sensor to measure the ambient temperature in degree Celsius.
- Separate connections are given for LUX and temperature inputs.
- Linear Voltage outputs for the Temperature and Light intensity.