Energy Monitoring and Control Unit (EMCU) is a device which constantly monitors and controls individual power consuming loads. This device is integrated with Energy Monitoring Software (EMS), part of our Central Monitoring and Management Software (CMMS ) The power parameters i.e Energy, Voltage, Current, Power, Power factor and environment parameters i.e. Temperature, Lux and Humidity are monitored and managed.
The user has the following benefits
- Energy Saving
- Energy Monitoring
- Remote control / management
- Failure detection alerts
- UPS backup duration update
- Centralized data for optimization
- Rugged powder coated Metallic enclosure.
- 3 output channels (1 Slave Card), expandable up to 12 channels (4 Slave card).
- Measures and monitor the AC voltage, Current, Power, Frequency, Power factor, and the energy values of all individual Output Channels.
- Each channel detects the failures of equipment, based on the current sensing and reports to EMS.
- Measurement and monitoring of UPS output A.C voltage and battery DC voltage.
- Analog Inputs like Temperature, Humidity and Light are monitor and measured using efficient sensors with 2% accuracy which helps in reducing energy consumption thereby reducing utility cost and Increasing energy efficiency.
- Option to make the system to bypass upon switching OFF the system, where electrical lines will work in manual mode but continue monitoring action without automation / Control.
- System tampering is sensed and communicated to the users/management.
- Communication through Ethernet with the Energy Monitoring Software (EMS) and GSM communication (optional).
- On board RTC for maintaining the schedule timings of energy saving controls.
- Metering extremely accurate and high speed event capture information which log 100 latest event in the internal memory.
- LED indications for communications, Zones alert, UART communication,controller to controller communication.
- 6 digital input for general purpose sensors are used for different alert settings.
- 1 digital output for router reset.
- EMCU shall be connected either to three phase or single phase supply voltage.
- 2 X 16 LCD with Scroll switch for event display and event verification.
- Input supply of 230V 50Hz / 120V 60Hz
- Power consumption of 15W or lower.
- Optional Battery Backup.
- Optional GSM.